Non-Woven Filter Inserts Pack of 24
Two dozen pre-cut nonwoven inserts comprised of 100% extruded meltblown polypropylene. Inserts are thin and lightweight (similar to a tissue) at 30 grams per square meter (GSM). Despite light weight and breathability (breathing resistance of 5.4 mm H20), thanks to an applied electrostatic charge they are tested to a particle filtration efficiency of approximately 80% at 0.3 microns and 95% at 0.6 microns.
- Inserts only, masks sold separately
- Nonwoven fabric is manufactured, cut, and packaged in U.S.A.
- Nonwoven fabric is embossed for strength and durability. Embossing creates tiny "windows" in the fabric that look like pinholes, but are actually densely-compressed polypropylene that is clear relative to surrounding fabric.
- Do not wash insert. Inserts have an electrostatic charge to help capture small particles, and this property will be damaged if if the inserts get wet.
- Simply slide the insert between the two mask layers, ensure the center of insert is fully spread out in the body of the mask, and fold the insert ends back into the mask.
- You can always choose to make your own inserts using our free downloadable template.
- For more information, check out It's the Dose -- Why Masks Work.
- For an installation video, see our instructions page.
- Limit 4 packs per order